What Other Professionals Say About Philadelphia Injury Lawyer Jimmy Chong
One of the highest compliments any professional can be paid is a recommendation by one of his peers. In Attorney Chong’s case, his peers describe him as “… knowledgeable and a strong advocate for his clients” and “… intelligent, diligent and is attentive to his clients’ needs … a strong and zealous advocate.”
Licensed to practice law in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and in the District Courts of Washington D.C., Delaware, and Pennsylvania, Attorney Chong received his Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law after earning an undergraduate degree in business and second degree in economics from Bucknell University which he received the Bucknell Scholarship. He has completed certificate courses with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and earned his Estate Planning Certificate Program through the LLM Graduate Tax Program at Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- Attorney Chong has been rated by Super Lawyers in 2014, 2015 & 2016
- National Trial Lawyers Assoc. Top 40 under 40 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top One percent 2015, 2016
- PASSI (Penn Asian Senior Service) Board Member 2016, 2017, 2018
- Korean American Association of Greater Philadelphia Board Member and Chairman 2014, 2015
- Bucknell University – Bucknell Scholarship 1996 – 2000 double major BS in Business and BA in Economics
- Widener University School of Law – President of Environmental Law Society
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – Estate Planning Certificate – Tax LLM Program
Request a free consultation
Contact us by the phone or fill out the form to schedule your free consultation.
Fluent native Spanish and Korean staff available.
Wilmington, DE Office
2961 Centerville Road, Suite 350
Wilmington, DE 19808
Lansdale, PA Office
30 Vine Street, 1st Floor
Lansdale, PA 19446
Philadelphia, PA Office
100 S. Broad Street, Suite 2230
Philadelphia, PA 19110
Email address for link: